Eleni Kotoula is an attorney at law, member of the Volos Bar Association. After finishing her postgraduate training, she collaborated with significant law firms in Volos and then founded her private law office in 2018.
The philosophy and the principal of her office is the individualized approach of each client in order to achieve the best solution of all cases as soon as possible.
She is collaborating with a network of professionals such as notaries, accountants, economists, insurance advisors, real estate advisors etc.
- Divorce by consent.
- Divorce by litigation.
- Lawsuits for child support, custody.
- Domestic violence etc.
- Will cases.
- Inheritance cases etc.
- Pressing charges.
- Representation in court.
- Representation in interrogation etc.
- Motions etc.
- Inspection of contracts.
- Sale contracts negotiations.
- Land Registry.
- Lease Contracts etc.
- Lawsuits/Claims for damages.
- Extrajudicial settlements etc.
- Issuing or renewing of residence permit.
- Applying for Asylum.
- Citizenship etc.
- Payment orders.
- Evictions etc.
- Formation, winding-up and dissolution of companies etc.
- Official and certified translations of documents from English to Greek and vice versa.
- Interpretations etc.